Tiny Mites Music is one of the UK’s leading providers of music, movement and drama classes for babies, toddlers and pre-school children. Our fun filled music based programmes are designed to encourage children’s natural curiosity and imagination and maximise their potential in a playful, safe and encouraging environment, during their most formative years from 6 months to 6 years of age.
Thousands of children enjoy Tiny Mites sessions regularly in the UK, in day-care nurseries, schools, theatres and leisure parks.
- Encourages language and listening skills
- Develops numeracy skills
- Provides opportunities to experiment with sounds and words
- Improves social skills
- Helps self expressions
- Develops self-esteem
- Introduces children to different sounds and styles of music
- Enhances understanding of rhythm and timing
- Improves co-ordination
- Encourages personal, social and moral development
- Enhances general well-bring
If you have any questions or require any further information you can get in touch with us either by using the Contact Us form or by phone.