The benefits of introducing music to children from a very young age are well documented and reach far beyond simply encouraging a child’s innate sense of music to develop. Early exposure to singing, listening to and playing music provides an integrated learning experience for each child.
Tiny Mites Music provides a programme which is responsive to the development phases in childhood and where subjects are introduced at the appropriate physical, emotional and intellectual stages.
- Encourages language and listening skills
- Develops numeracy skills
- Provides opportunities to experiment with sounds and words
- Stimulates imagination and learning
- Improves social skills
- Helps self-expression
- Develops self- esteem
- Helps children understand emotions
- Introduces children to different sounds and styles of music
- Enhances understanding of rhythm and timing
- Improves co-ordination
- Develops and generates memory
- Enhances general well-being
- Encourages personal, social and moral development